- Atlas Copco -> Main Products
- Atlas Copco -> Assembly Tools
- Atlas Copco -> Aerospace Industrial Solutions
- Atlas Copco -> Quality Assurance in Tightening
- Atlas Copco -> Adhesive System
- Atlas Copco -> Product Video
- Tecnospiro -> 3arm
- Gedore-Torque (formerly Torqueleader)
- Endo Kogyo
- New Machine
- Kee Safety
- W Abrasives
Weightanka is a mobile, deadweight anchor device for use on roofs of up to 5 degrees pitch, where the absence of guardrails or permanent anchor devices would otherwise preclude safe means of access. Weightanka is the first Class “E” anchor device to be approved for use on all roof
sur faces when wet and also for use downhill on metal clad roofs (subject to the addition of two extra weights).
Weightanka utilises a central pedestal (attachment point) which raises the height at which the arrest force is applied,thus reducing the distance the anchor device moves during a fall arrest event.